Tuesday 10 May 2011

Hello, good evening and welcome

There's a new FStech Editor in town. Allow me to introduce myself. The name's Scott Thompson and I have over 13 years of experience in business and technology journalism including four years in the editorial hotseat at FStech's sister title, Retail Systems - the leading business/tech title for IT decision makers in multi-channel retail. Further info on my career to date here. And I can be contacted at: scott.thompson@fstech.co.uk

Thanks to outgoing Editor, Sophie Baker, for her sterling work during the past year, which has included steering the publication through a major redesign and name change from FST - Financial Sector Technology - to FStech and also launching a new look blog. I'm looking forward to carrying on this work and to driving the brand forward (both in print and online) in 2011 and beyond. First up, I'll be taking our May/June issue to press (look out for a number of new sections in the mag - due out in early June), then I'll be working on boosting the title's online and social media presence. BTW, you can follow us on Twitter @FStechnology. And also on Linkedin.

That's all from me for now, but please check back here on a regular basis as I plan to make the blog a major part of the FStech portfolio with frequent updates from myself and guest bloggers. Thompson out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment