Wednesday 11 January 2012

2012 FStech Awards: the shortlist cometh

Well, the entry deadline has come and gone and now I'm busy putting together the shortlist for the 2012 FStech Awards.

It's proving to be something of an epic undertaking as we've had a record number of submissions. This is my first FStech Awards and I have to say that I've been really impressed by the standard of entries - some great examples of how financial institutions (such as Deutsche Bank, RBS, Lloyds Banking Group and BNP Paribas) are making innovative and effective use of technology in such areas as social media, mobile banking, payments, datacentres and customer service.

The shortlist will be available early next week. Judging will take place in mid-February and the big night will be on 28 March at the Lancaster London Hotel. Whilst this is my first awards proper, I have been to the last few events, to hand out an award on behalf of sister title, Retail Systems, so I can confidently say we're in for a great night. Look forward to seeing many of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment